Tips for Disguise
1. Change your accent! A good spy not only looks but talks like the person he's pretending to be.
2. Know who you are! What if someone asks you a question? What's your name? Where are you from? Do you have A job? Kids? Be ready to answer all of these questions.
3. Have a story ready for your disguise. What are you doing? Where are you going?
4. Make the disguise more realistic by putting things in your pocket like change, wrappers, or movie tickets.
Carry a wallet or purse with personal touches like pictures of the family
5. Never Break character! You never know when someone may be looking...